The Vortex Pro External boilers incorporate all the high quality components featured in the Pro Internal Range within a powder coated external casing.
Exceptionally efficient, the Vortex Pro External boilers are some of the highest efficiency outdoor oil-fired boilers. All the boilers within this range have a high quality powder coated external casing and, when heating outputs of up to 70kW are required and the preferred location is outside, the Vortex Pro External range can deliver the solution.
Features & Benefits
- *5 year guarantee when installed by a G1 Installer (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Available in outputs of between 15kW up to 70kW
- Incredible space heating efficiencies of 90.0 – 94.5%
- Sealed system kits available for the 15-26kW and 26-46kW models
- Factory fitted multi-directional flue saves time with installation
- High quality, external powder coated casing and built-in frost protection designed for all weather conditions
- Quiet operation
- Features Grant’s unique Vortex stainless steel heat exchanger
- This range is biofuel compatible (depending on the type of biofuel and % blend)
- Heating engineers should visit the Professionals Vortex Pro External range webpage to read more about these models