The Grant Vortex Eco Utility boilers are competitively priced condensing oil-fired boilers which feature Grant’s patented stainless steel heat exchanger.
Quiet in operation and with a simplified casing and control panel, the Grant Vortex Eco Utility range is an ideal choice for utility room installations. Featuring Riello’s latest burner technology and available in sealed system models as well, Eco Utility boilers combine value and performance.
Features & Benefits
- *5 year guarantee when installed by a G1 Installer (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Available in outputs of 15-21kW, 21-26kW and 26-35kW with all three models also available in sealed system variants
- Excellent space heating efficiencies of 91.7 – 92.7%
- White cased models
- Quiet operation
- Can be flued from the top, rear, left or right hand side of boiler and is compatible with Grant EZ-Fit flue systems
- Designed with easy front access to the boiler for straightforward servicing and maintenance
- This range is biofuel compatible (depending on the type of biofuel and % blend)
- Heating engineers should visit the Professionals Vortex Eco Internal range webpage to read more about these models