The Grant Vortex Eco External boilers are competitively priced and provide a solution for when space is at a premium indoors.
Grant Vortex Eco External boilers are highly efficient and with a durable powder coated casing, they are designed and built to be sited outside of the home. Featuring the same components as the Eco Utility models, the Eco External range delivers efficient performance while also helping to free up space inside the home.
Features & Benefits
- *5 year guarantee when installed by a G1 Installer (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Available in outputs of 15-21kW, 21-26kW and 26-35kW, all of which are also available as sealed system models
- Excellent space heating efficiencies of 91.7 – 92.7%
- High quality, external powder coated paint finish
- Built in frost protection, mains isolating switch and test switch
- Quiet operation
- Factory fitted multi-directional flue supplied to save installation time
- This range is biofuel compatible (depending on the type of biofuel and % blend)
- Heating engineers should visit the Professionals Vortex Eco External range webpage to read more about these models