The Grant Vortex Boiler House range is ideal for locations that are difficult to access such as cellars or plant rooms, where a white cased utility boiler is not always the best solution.
All Boiler House models come in a distinctive powder coated casing in Grant’s iconic red. The Riello RDB burner is externally mounted and the boilers feature the same technologies associated with other Grant boilers. With high efficiencies and low running costs, the Vortex Boiler House range is eye-catching in both appearance and performance.
Features & Benefits
- *5 year guarantee when installed by a G1 Installer (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Available in outputs between 15kW up to 70kW
- Very efficient with space heating efficiencies of between 90.06% – 92.7%
- Encompass the same unique stainless steel heat exchangers as other Vortex boilers
- Compact design making them ideal for garage, plant room and cellar installations
- Feature latest Riello low NOx burner technology
- Compatible with Grant EZ-Fit flue systems
- This range is biofuel compatible (depending on the type of biofuel and % blend)
- Heating engineers should visit the Professionals Vortex Boiler House range webpage to read more about these models